Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Warped Brain Unleashed

Hi folks! In the coming weeks, months and years, I will be starting a blog.   I know, the thought of it frightens me too.  I've thought long and hard (giggle) about this, and I decided that if I'm going to do this, I have to be brutally candid.  Meaning, I cannot pull punches with the fear that I may offend.  So, this will be, in essence, Bert Extract.  This blog will feature my true feelings, thoughts, concerns and such on whatever topic I decide to take on that day.  Whether it be sports, movies, politics, women, gossip, current events or whatever, you will get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but...at least as I see it.  I figure there are so many idiots out there with a blog, why should I be any different as the self proclaimed King of the Idiots?  Please note that there will not be a set time table.  I'll write when I feel like it.  A forced writing for the sake of writing, is never entertaining.  So, welcome aboard on this new endeavor of mine.  I look forward to this.  As those who know me can attest, I always have an opinion.  If I, by chance, anger, offend or insult anyone, seriously, get over it.  I am an idiot.  You shouldn't take me seriously.  So sit back and enjoy.

2 comments: